Thursday, June 3, 2010

1 MONTH!

well folks... time is ticking away. we are down the the 1 month mark. the day is really coming. i am about to make the woman of my dreams my wife and i couldn't be happier or more excited for this event to take place. this will be one of the most important things i do in life and i can't believe it is finally here. ok... well not quite yet.. but almost. let me just tell you about the woman i am to marry.

Her name is Paige Nicole White and she was born on December 8th, 1988. She grew up mostly in St. George but moved her just before her ninth grade year. We meet the summer between our sophomore and junior year of high school and she began to demonstrate many of the attributes that i now know was why i was so attracted to her. she is a very intelligent person (very opposite of me this is true, that's why i need her by my side. ;) she is very loving and selfless. in fact, while i was away on my mission she took a whole semester off of school and spent a couple months in Chile working in an orphanage. she is incredible. she completes me in ways that i am still figuring out. for example... she is very good with details when i am very much a "get'r'done quick and good enough to pass" kind of guy. she keeps me on my toes and makes me pay attention to some detail, and if i miss some, she picks it up. perfect. right? she is very giving and is good at compromising, but also doesn't give in too easily if she wants something. My bride-to-be is obviously very pretty and gentle on the eyes. very pretty blue eyes with thick, dark, curly hair. (im a sucker for curly) I could go on and on but i wont. suffice it to say, i love her... with all that i am. i am meant to be with her, i just know it. i also know that God had to have SOMETHING to do with all this cause there is no way i could of landed one like her on my own. Life, even though stressful at times, will be so much better going through it with her. the end.
--Colton out

No comments:

Post a Comment